The TOP-MIX is a dynamic aerator for continuous aerating and whipping of both high- and low-viscosity media from all areas of the general foods industry. It’s main area of application is the broad field of the confectionery industry.
- Can be used as a laboratory device, pilot system or production machine
- Eroded mixing head fabricated from a single piece
- Temperature-controlled mixing head (rotor/stator)
- Can be used to process liquids with crystalline and particle content, acid and alkaline solutions, cold and hot media, powder and liquid mixtures and pastes
- A particular advantage is that it can whip even the smallest quantities of material in combination with transferability to larger mixing systems
Dimensions (L, W, H): 800 x 600 x 600 mm
Output range: from 3 – 36 kg/h to 40 – 400 kg/h